If you want to become a contributor to The Kashmir Discourse, send us your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your submission and if approved, we will let you know when it will be published. Before you send us your article kindly make sure it follows our guidelines.
- Your submission should be in MS Word format.
- Minimum word count is 800 words.
- Make sure your piece is properly sourced. Factual accuracy is utmost important to us.
- Your article should be exclusive to our site. Plagiarism can result in removal.
- Make sure at the end of the article you have included your personal Bio, email address, social links
- If your submission contains images attach them separately in a zip file.
The Kashmir Discourse reserves the right to edit content submitted for publication, including grammar, formatting, headlines, and length. We reserve the right to reject content for any reason.
We reserve the right to remove any links or content we consider offensive, harmful or overly promotional. Any violation of our policies can result in the removal of content or removal from the platform at the editors’ discretion.